The experiential methods will allow to validate their own professional experience and to develop new ones to cope with the challenges proposed by the multi-ethnic societies. Topics presented in the Training Courses have been defined in collaboration with the insiders.
How to reach this objective? By using an experiential model aimed at increasing useful knowledge to manage the multi-ethnic contexts.
- Soft-skills for multicultural health services. Methods and tecniques
- Practices of multicultural management and programmes to counter radicalization
- Management of cultural diversity in penitentiary contexts through the activation of transformative learning processes
- Arab language for the mediation and the security
- Learning the Italian language as the second language (L2)
During the Training Courses the active learning methodologies will be used. Among these methods, which combine research, education, learning and action, critical incidents, action learning, protocols of action learning conversation, narrative case studies, case history and simulation methodologies will be used. Workshops in presence will be implemented through research materials provided by online platforms in synchronous and asyncronous mode.