- Sharing and spreading experience to understand the practices of pluralism, which may develop in multi-ethnic contexts.
- Implementing Master Executive and Training Courses addressed to students and professionals, who work in multi-ethnic organizational contexts. Using the active development methods, these courses aims to validate the experience and implement new practices of prevention and inclusion.
- Designing and validating training methodologies and instruments to manage the cultural pluralism in social and organizational contexts
- Promoting an International research community composed by researchers and experts, who work on these topics.
- Students of the University of Siena and students of the others Universities partners of the project.
- Managers and leaders of profit and non-profit organizations at national and international level.
- Human Resources Professionals.
- Educators which work in service of child.
- Educators who work in socio-pedagogical services.
- Graduates (Bachelor and Master Degree).
- Public security Professionals.
- Professionals of the Penitentiary system.
- Professionals who work in health services.
Areas of the FORWARD Project
[ Area 1 ] Research
This area of the Project provides the development of a network composed by experts coming from National and International contexts in order to share experience and reflect on the critical aspects and good practices emerging from National, organizational and social contexts. Both the International dimension and the sharing dimensions represent the challenge for the establishment and further development of a multicultural know-how, which will be applied to the study of the phenomenon. The development of the International research community - composed by experts, researchers and professionals - allow to circulate and adopt a multi-methodological perspective to the different experiences of pluralism, theoretical frameworks, repertoires of well-established practices and innovative promising ones.
[Area 2 ] Professional development
This area of the Project aims to provide Training Courses addressed to professionals in order to make them able and well-equipped to work in highly multi-ethnic contexts. The training Courses are addressed to: - Undergraduated Students in Science of Education, who will learn methods of facilitations and ways to support pluralism experiences in social and organizational contexts. - Professionals attend the Master Executive and Training Courses in order to learn new instruments to validate their current experience, to manage the pluralism in different contexts and to develop a theoretical framework and a repertoire of social and scientific practices that are socially and scientifically validated. The experiential learning, which characterized the courses, provides professionals to learn from their experience and to develop a new one to cope with the challenges proposed by multhi-ethnic societies. The Internationalization, which is foreseen for students and professionals, will be a strategy to promote a situated learning through which students and professionals will acquire useful knowledge to manage the critical aspects related to the pluralism.