Training, Research and Development of "community based" strategies to support practices of living together in multi-ethnic contexts
The internazionalization activities are the crucial part of the FORWARD Project. They may favour the relational knowledge, which come from meeting and sharing new experiences or interpreted through the lens offered by the work on the stereotypes.
The internazionalization dimension of the Project and the relations among people coming from different cultures and religions may promote the experiential learning for the development of new systems of meanings and competences, which can be used in multi-ethnic contexts to develop an inclusive thinking, open to religious and cultural pluralism.
The internalization is the instrument through which we can experiment the openness and the meeting with the alterity. The internalization represents a hopeful strategy to acquire knowledge about the relational aspects, which can characterize different religious, social and cultural positions.
The internalization activities will be implemented through the active involvement of the Al-Quaraouiyine University (Fès-Marocco), the Al AkhawaynUniversity University (Ifrane-Marocco), and the international network of the Project.
- Exchange activities between experts coming from different contexts
- Exchange activities for undergraduated students in Science of Education, in order to promote the situated learning and to acquire unfamiliar knowledge
- Exchange activities for researchers, in order to promote thematic learning in their classes
Internalization will be the process through which promote:
• Exchange activities for research activities and sharing good practices addressed to professors involved in the Project
• Exchange activities for seminars and experiential education addressed to undergraduated students in Science of Education of the University of Siena-DSFUCI Department
• Exchange activities for internship experience, addressed to “Multicultural Diversity Management” students, which can be recognized as a good practice for learning how to manage the pluralism in multicultural and multi-ethnic contexts
- • Exchange activities for professionals involved in Vocational Training Courses, who can share good practices about their job with colleagues coming from abroad:
- Law enforcement;
- Professionals of the Penitentiary system;
- Professionals working in multicultural health services;
- Professionals, Managers and leaders in the following sectors: law enforcement, public and private security, army, public administration (in particolar, local authorities), penitentiary institutions, and recovery institutions
• Welcome activities at the University of Siena (DSFUCI Department-Department of Science of Education, Human Science and Intercultural Communication) for researchers, professionals and experts interested in Scientific Exchange activities inside the Forward network.